We are conducting a complimentary webinar series focused on leveraging Twitter to better understand and engage with customers and prospects. The events will share insights organizations can derive from Twitter, drawn from real-world experiences in harnessing Twitter and implementing social media programs in large enterprises.
Free to registered attendees, our webinars are available to view on-demand after the event at http://www.attensity.com/company/events/archived-webinars/.
Wednesday, October 17, at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Topic: Unleashing the Power of Twitter Through Analytics
Description: This webinar presents how Attensity fits into the Twitter Certified Products Program and how Attensity Analyze, unleashed against the real-time Twitter Firehose, gives organizations a competitive advantage
Speaker: James Purchase, Attensity’s VP of solutions engineering
Wednesday, October 31, at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Topic: Delighting Your Customers Through Twitter Customer Service
Description: This webinar highlights how Attensity Respond enables enterprises to provide valuable customer service through Twitter and across the social web
Speaker: Catherine van Zuylen, Attensity’s VP of global product management
If you’d like to connect with Attensity in person, visit upcoming events such as:
- Teradata PARTNERS, October 21-25, Washington, DC
- Social Media for Customer Service Summit, October 23-24, New York City, where Catherine van Zuylen is also speaking
- Sentiment Analysis Symposium West, October 30, San Francisco (van Zuylen speaking)
- Text Analytics Summit West, November 13-14, San Francisco (Attensity is Platinum Sponsor and speaking, including keynote and panel with yours truly, VP of Corporate Development Michelle de Haaff)
- Big Analytics, November 7, New York City